In mining operations, lockout-tagout procedures are essential while working with high-risk equipment and machinery such as ball mills. Risk awareness and compliance are crucial elements while performing these tasks to avoid injury from energy sources and other potential accidents. In this scenario, trainees will pass through a complete standard safe work procedure, from start to finish, in order to securely isolate and block energy sources of a ball mill.
In this module trainees will:
- Select and equip personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Identify and recognize personnel involved in the task.
- Secure and delimit the work area.
- Identify risks associated with the task.
- Lockout and tagout energy sources.
- Secure locking mechanisms.
This module has a tutorial mode, for a guided learning experience, and an evaluation mode, for assessment and analytics.
This module is a part of Proximity Lockout-Tagout series.
- Apply lockout-tagout safe work procedures for energy sources in a ball mill scenario.
- Recognize the risks associated with energy sources in ball mills.
Additional peripherals required
Proximity creates high quality VR & 3D immersive learning content to help companies and workers optimize and enhance their training. We combine engaging and interactive modules with analytics, implementation tools and certifications to level up workforce training and skill development.