About the creator: Bodyswaps
Giving FeedbackGet Access
Helping someone else to understand the impact of their behaviours can be challenging. This scenario looks at a set of best practices to give judgment-free evidence-based feedback and trigger self-reflection.
We see Jeremy talking to Leonard – an experienced and valued member of his team – about a project they’re working on together. Jeremy displays a range of non-inclusive and poor management practices, having a negative impact on Leonard’s morale and ongoing performance. Later, youve asked Jeremy for a chat, in an attempt to get him to reflect on his behaviour towards Leonard and receive your full feedback.
This module is part of our Inclusive Leadership series.
- Identify instances of non-inclusive behaviour
- Apply techniques to challenge non-inclusive behaviour
- Practice giving effective feedback
- Creator Bodyswaps
- Industry -
- Languages English, French
- Headsets Meta Quest 2, Pico Neo 3
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -