About the creator: Bodyswaps
Clear Communication SkillsGet Access
Identify poor communication practices, experience what you sound like to other people and practise clear communication behaviours like emotional self-regulation, affirmative body language or summarising.
You have been working with Daniel on a project that Sonya is overseeing. The delivery is due tomorrow but something came up and you need an extension. Daniel is doing a pretty terrible job of communicating what happened and what you need. Your first task is to observe Daniel and identify poor communication practices. Then, face-to-face with Sonya, you will have the opportunity to have a go yourself at explaining the situation and requesting a delay.
This module is part of our Workplace Communications Essentials series.
- Distinguish between good and bad communication practices.
- Apply clear communications techniques and behaviour in a practical scenario.
- Creator Bodyswaps
- Industry -
- Languages English, French
- Headsets Meta Quest 2, Pico Neo 3
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -