About the creator: Proximity
Haul TruckGet Access
In mining operations, lockout-tagout procedures are essential while performing maintenance operations in high energy equipment such as haul trucks. Risk awareness and compliance are crucial elements while performing these tasks to avoid injury from energy sources and other potential accidents. In this scenario, trainees will pass through a complete standard safe work procedure, from start to finish, in order to securely isolate and block energy sources on a haul truck.
In this module trainees will:
- Select and equip personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Identify and recognize personnel involved in the task.
- Secure and delimit the work area.
- Identify risks associated with the task.
- Secure and immobilize a haul truck.
- Lockout and tagout energy sources.
- Secure locking mechanisms.
This module has a tutorial mode for a guided learning experience and an evaluation mode for assessment and analytics.
This module is a part of Proximity Lockout-Tagout series.
- Apply lockout-tagout safe work procedures for energy sources in haul trucks
- Recognize the risks associated with energy sources in haul trucks
- Creator Proximity
- Industry Construction, Mining
- Languages English, Spanish
- Headsets Meta Quest 2
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -