About the creator: TSC Simulation
Isolation and Valve Replacement ProcedureGet Access
Correctly perform a control valve replacement with appropriate process isolation procedures.
You are a member of the operations and maintenance team at a process plant, you have been tasked with a valve replacement while the process is kept operational.
You must replace the valve using a double block and bleed isolation with lock out & tag out applied to the valves around the valve that will be replaced.
You must communicate with the control room, work safely, and read the risk assessment and method statement.
- Follow the correct procedures to ensure your safety
- Understand the importance of the correct locking and tagging out of equipment
- Learn about how to communicate with control room operators from the field
- Read permits and understand their importance for carrying out operations
- Learn how to apply a double block and bleed isolation to an active process
- Creator TSC Simulation
- Industry Energy, Oil & Gas
- Languages English
- Headsets Meta Quest 2
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -