About the creator: Bodyswaps
Public Speaking & Presentation SkillsGet Access
Communicating our thoughts, ideas and beliefs is a fundamental life skill, essential for defining who we are and what we need. Yet fear of public speaking means that many of us would much rather shut up than speak out in front of an audience.
This 60-minute course will help beginner and intermediate speakers find their voice, learning how to connect with their audience, communicate with clarity, and present compelling, persuasive and inspirational speeches, whatever the situation.
Once they’ve worked their way through all the activities, they’ll get the opportunity to put their skills into practice in an environment that’s relevant to them.
This adaptive programme of fully-immersive activities coaches learners in four key interconnecting components of public speaking: composure, performance, charisma and content.
- Build confidence and manage anxiety
- Become more aware of what your non-verbal signals are saying
- Discover the non-verbal behaviours of top orators
- Practise applying different non-verbal techniques in different contexts
- Develop presence by being your own authentic self
- Build charisma in how you speak to others
- Receive guidance in deciding what you're going to say
- Structure your content for clarity and engagement
- Creator Bodyswaps
- Industry -
- Languages English, French
- Headsets Meta Quest 2
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -