About the creator: Proximity
Working at height on a stepladder is a routine activity that may undergo unchecked despite presenting various hazards. Risk awareness and compliance with safe work procedures are crucial while performing these tasks to avoid injury from falling and other potential accidents. In this scenario, trainees will pass through a complete standard safe work procedure, from start to finish, while experiencing accidents and risks.
In this module, trainees will:
- Select and equip personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Identify and recognize personnel involved in the task.
- Secure and delimit the work area.
- Identify risks associated with the task.
- Climb a stepladder while maintaining three points of support.
- Experience accidents and learn how to prevent them.
This module has a tutorial mode, for a guided learning experience, and an evaluation mode for assessment and analytics.
This module is a part of Proximity Work at Height series.
- Apply standardized safe work procedures while working on stepladders
- Experience potential accidents and recognize the risks associated with the use of stepladders
- Creator Proximity
- Industry Construction, Energy, Mining, Oil & Gas
- Languages English, Spanish
- Headsets Meta Quest 2
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -