About the creator: Bodyswaps
Health and Social WelfareGet Access
Practise speaking to a patient with acute anxiety and depression who is having suicidal thoughts.
- Develop appropriate and confident mental health patient care behaviour
- Practise individualized therapeutic interaction techniques in communicating with diverse patients
- Develop an understanding of mental health and mental illness concepts in the delivery of therapeutic techniques with different types of clients and environments
- Practise and develop soft skills, especially interpersonal communication skill
- Creator Bodyswaps
- Industry -
- Languages English, French
- Headsets Meta Quest 2, Pico Neo 3
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -
Bodyswaps is an award-winning immersive learning platform designed to deliver lasting behavioural change. Bodyswaps VR solutions create a safe space where learners can practise soft skills, with AI-enabled analytical feedback to accelerate personal development. Since 2019, London-based Bodyswaps has helped a wide range of organisations deliver measurable value by building more empathic workplaces and fostering greater inclusivity.