Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing Platform Development Team. You will be a key member of the team, taking a lead role in developing and implementing a new evolution of the UI and UX for the Immerse Platform, working closely with our Platform Director, Product Manager, and Platform Engineering team.
This role is for someone who wants to:
- Own the design and implementation of maintainable, scalable, and reusable UI features and components, with a focus on User Experience and high attention to detail.
- Work with the latest web technologies, and integrating them with a wide range of backend technologies like real-time multiplayer services and 3D/VR content.
- Work in a small and passionate team that’s creating an industry-leading platform in the Enterprise VR space.
- Drive a product with significant market traction and funding.
Core Technical requirements:
- Core HTML, CSS, and JS expertise.
- UI development with Angular and TailwindCSS.
- UI and UX design experience.
- Development life cycle knowledge with version control and pull requests (Git)
- Good process management skills, managing and tracking issues.
- Good communication skills across a range of technical knowledge levels.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and backend technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- 5+ Years experience.
- Ability to think creatively and to present ideas in a collaborative way.
- Strong articulation and communication in both verbal and written
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team.
- Ability to follow development processes and best practices.
What we offer
- A great work environment that supports your growth and development
- Competitive compensation
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare or gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remote during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
No agencies please.