About the creator: Bodyswaps
Understanding ConflictGet Access
Observe how conflicts can develop within diverse teams, develop your ability to flag non-inclusive behaviour and practise relationship-building skills.
Florence has come to you with a problem with Abeeku, another team member. She wants you to help her resolve her difficulties, but first, you need to understand what’s going on. The next day, you’re having a coffee with Abeeku, who has asked for some help checking the accuracy of his work. When Florence discovers this, she feels side-lined, and a conflict erupts. Later, you asked Florence and Abeeku to join you to debrief on what happened. This is your chance to begin resolving the argument.
This module is part of our Inclusive Leadership series.
- Learn effective listening skills
- Acknowledge the need to be aware of stereotyping
- Identify inappropriate behaviour
- Practise relationship-building skills
- Practise giving constructive feedback.
- Practise applying techniques to manage conflict
- Creator Bodyswaps
- Industry -
- Languages English, French
- Headsets Meta Quest 2, Pico Neo 3
- Modes Single user
- Include metrics -
- Additional peripherals required -