The Immerse Virtual Enterprise Platform (VEP) enables enterprises to create, scale and measure virtual reality (VR) training content and programmes.
It is a secure, cloud-based platform that facilitates the live interaction of participants in VR through a headset or a PC (via a standard web browser). Single or multiple participants can be in the same virtual reality scenario, either in the one location or multiple locations, where every virtual interaction can be recorded, reviewed and analysed.
The key features listed below enable our cloud-based platform to maximise the effectiveness of VR experiences:
- Create: our Software Development Kit (SDK) enables the creation of VR content quickly and efficiently. Customers own their own content and are free to develop and redesign in the future.
- Deploy: the platform provides role-based access control, audit logs, content libraries, organisational groups and permissions along with online and offline content options.
- Scale: single or multi-user modes enable up to 20 people to join a session from anywhere in the world, either in VR or via a web browser, with simple access via a shared URL.
- Measure: 30 data points are collected per second from each VR session, enabling detailed reporting via a bespoke dashboard or a direct data feed to existing systems.
- Integrate: using xAPI the Immerse VEP can be integrated into existing systems (e.g. an LMS), additionally Single Sign-On (SSO) is available
Usage of the VEP:
The VEP is currently used for both training and assessment programmes by some of the world’s largest companies across a wide range of industry sectors.
These client relationships have been built up over a number of years and demonstrate the ability to implement our VR technology within a variety of organisations and sectors. Our key clients include Shell, DHL, GE Healthcare, QinetiQ and TAFE (Australia).
The web application includes:
- Streamlined scene deployment and persisted state configuration via a simple web interface both for VR and WebGL access.
- Integration with a VR launcher desktop application triggered directly from a browser session
- Web session tools to interacWebRTC t with both VR and WebGL users seamlessly
- Built-in WebRTC voice and Webcam communication within a session
- Management of users and groups, with multi-level permissions (Enterprise only)