A unique market opportunity
Virtual reality (VR) is changing business and the economy by transforming the way we learn, explore and interact. With an estimated industry growth forecasted to reach $1.5 trillion by 2030, it’s a fast-growing sector that holds huge opportunities.
Immerse is a global high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise virtual reality technology. Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy.
Our team members are curious and motivated individuals that want to have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. Together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way organisations use VR technology. We offer flexible/remote work opportunities and foster an environment of employee empowerment whereby each team member is given the freedom to contribute with ideas to shape strategy, enabling us to make decisions to move the industry forward, with our clients’ best interests in mind. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, Nestlé, bp, Facebook, SAP and GE.
Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. Curious to learn more?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented Designer to join our team.
This role will report into the Director of Product & Delivery and will be fundamental to the ongoing development of the Immerse Platform. Day-to-day you will need to:
- Own the design of features and functionality for the Immerse Platform, including:
- VR Content distribution and administration
- User Registration and Administration flows
- Access flows for VR experiences
- Web based management of live VR user sessions
- In-app (VR) configuration and management tools
- Create concepts, wireframes and screen designs for new developments and iterative changes to existing modules
- Provide detailed specifications and user-flows
- Design and run user testing
- Understand, plan and design:
- Core product flows for a range of use cases/actors
- Customer-specific integrations
- Requirements arising from specific VR content creation projects
- Work with the various technical and commercial teams to gather and understand requirements, and to present and iterate on the designs
- Support the full lifecycle of a new feature with the development and QA teams, from ideation to delivery
- Circa 5 years experience designing, ideally but not necessarily in the enterprise space
- A track record in delivering high-quality product experiences.
- A strong understanding of UX principles and a keen eye for design.
- Ability to clearly communicate and visualise design thinking for internal and external stakeholders balancing strong vision and guidance with the ability to proactively engage others, listen carefully, and challenge where appropriate
- Experience of working in Agile delivery teams, preferably using JIRA
It would also be nice if you have:
- An understanding of VR technologies
- An enthusiasm for immersive technologies, specifically VR
- A portfolio of demonstrable products and experiences that can be talked through at interview
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more ..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the teams in the UK and US.
We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.