Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
We are looking to hire a Technical Sales Manager to join our growing Sales Team. This role will support the management, sales and partnerships teams primarily in the US but also in any other regions as required. The role will support the Commercial functions with a primary focus on pre-sales demos and technical sales support.
In this role you will
- Demo the Platform and VR capabilities as required.
- Record and monitor the progress of platform users whilst in the demo stage before qualifying for further commercial discussion.
- Constantly review and ensure documentation is up to date for the US demo process.
- Identify needs and challenges of the prospective customer and refer to the relevant commercial team within Immerse.
- Understand the Immerse proposition and be able to articulate the value to partners and customers.
- Achieve and report frequently on KPI’s as set by management.
- Be familiar with and experience all the content built by the Company to aide in commercial discussions.
- Understand the product roadmap
- Work with Customer Success manager to ensure Headset recommendations for both internal and external are relevant and updated. Be able to explain first to sales team and then to clients seeking knowledge or recommendations
- Nurture the HTC and PICO channel partnerships to drive pipeline
- Represent the Company at sales/marketing events and roadshows.
- Act in the role of trusted advisor representing Immerse leadership
- Communicate internally on any feedback for continuous learning in the business.
- Keep current with new trends in the marketplace and industry.
- Collaborate with the internal team to build presentation materials and technical aspect of proposals
- Research Industry and trends as required for potential opportunities.
- Represent the company at VRARA and build out relationships for either partnership within the industry or potential new customers.
- Support the Commercial team in any other tasks as required.
- You will be an enthusiast for Immersive Technology specifically VR.
- Have compelling and engaging presentation skills.
- Be strong in articulation and communication, both verbally and written.
- Be comfortable in proactively establishing new relationships with prospects.
- Have an instinct to understand challenges other businesses may face .
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize.
- Possess a willingness to learn and research.
- Be proactive and demonstrate initiative in the day to day role.
- Follow processes and report on metrics in line with company requirements.
- Be adaptable and open to changing processes when right for the company, team and customers.
What we offer
- A great work environment that supports your growth and development
- Competitive compensation
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remote during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the US.
No agencies please.