Peace of mind with enterprise-grade security
The right security functions do more than just tick boxes when it comes to VR training. They impact user experience, which is a key element in the success of rolling out any VR program. Other considerations – such as ensuring your provider has certain accreditations suitable to your industry – make choosing the right partner crucial.
We developed Immerse VEP by working alongside some of the largest global enterprises across the most stringent of sectors. As a result, our platform captures the different standards required by most businesses. It is ISO 27001 compliant – a prerequisite for some industries – and has been through rigorous independent penetration testing. Meanwhile, features such as single sign-on (SSO) enable a more seamless integration and roll out.
Peace of mind that our platform offers:
- ISO 27001 compliance
- International standards for best practice for an Information Security Management System
- Secure user data transfer and content sharing through AWS cloud
- Proven penetration testing from an independent source
- Secure data storage with high levels of accessibility, redundancy and recoverability
- The ability to manage access and integrate with your own corporate authentication system
- Identity and access management using user authentication and single sign-on (SSO) options
- Secure firewall protection
- Controlled user content access
- Access and security audit logs.
Features at a glance:
- Hosted on AWS means compliance with over 50 international security and regulatory standards
- Identity and access management with user authentication and single sign-on (SSO) options
- Secure firewalls and strong authentication measures such as whitelists and 2FA
- ISO 27001 compliant
Discover how VR can transform your workforce
We believe that VR can enhance human performance in remarkable ways. Get in touch to explore what our Virtual Enterprise Platform can achieve for your business.Contact us