The Immerse SDK for Unity
Create or import content
Easy to configure, industry standard reporting
All content centralised in an organisational library
State-of-the-art VR data capture
A range of content options
The value of enterprise-ready
- Flexibility to build yourself, use a supplier or both
- Consistent experiences and measurement for all your VR content and users
- Ability to easily consolidate and scale existing content
For content creators
- Instant, scalable enterprise-ready content for your customers, without changing your development practices
- Upsell path for existing customers
- Referral commission opportunities
Import VR in 4 easy steps
Flexible VR creation
A completely modular approach to creating single and multi-user VR and immersive content
- Transparent Immerse Platform integration for editor-based testing and debugging
- Content Access Flows for WebGL, Desktop, and Standalone Headsets
- Call built-in reporting scripts
- Use any interaction library you want
- Use VR or Keyboard + Mouse interaction models
- Build for Windows VR, Android VR, and WebGL
- Automatically synchronised transform component
- Low-level custom messages with flexible behaviours
- Built-in voice support
- Custom voice channels configuration
- Built-in default VR avatars, easily replaced with custom models
- Automatic avatar instantiation & managementSynchronise views across clients
- Extensible camera management & behaviour
- Built-in session recording & playback
- Advanced persisted state configuration for snapshots & scrubbing
SDK Developer Hub
The announcement of a second lockdown in the UK has once again left the workplace fractured for many of us. But for the industries that are exempt from lockdown, work must, to a certain extent, continue as normal. In fact, some industries are experiencing higher...
We took a practical look at how the Immerse VEP solves the problems of scaling your adoption of Immersive Technology. 1. Content: Buy, build or import existing Unity content using the Immerse NextGen SDK 2. Scaling: using multi-user, multi-channel & multi-device...
This webinar was the formal launch of the new Immerse SDK Beta programme and we are inviting all enterprise VR content creators to join. This session will give you a chance to learn more about this tool and the wider Immerse platform. An overview of the new Immerse...
Open VR platform empowers companies to create, scale and measure VR training Immerse have today announced the launch of their Virtual Enterprise Platform (VEP), which combines the transformative power of VR with enterprise-ready functionality. Businesses can put...
Discover how VR can transform your workforce
We believe that VR can enhance human performance in remarkable ways. Get in touch to explore what the Immerse Platform can achieve for your business.