The Immerse SDK for Unity
Create or import content
Easy to configure, industry standard reporting
All content centralised in an organisational library
State-of-the-art VR data capture
A range of content options
The value of enterprise-ready
- Flexibility to build yourself, use a supplier or both
- Consistent experiences and measurement for all your VR content and users
- Ability to easily consolidate and scale existing content
For content creators
- Instant, scalable enterprise-ready content for your customers, without changing your development practices
- Upsell path for existing customers
- Referral commission opportunities
Import VR in 4 easy steps
Flexible VR creation
A completely modular approach to creating single and multi-user VR and immersive content
- Transparent Immerse Platform integration for editor-based testing and debugging
- Content Access Flows for WebGL, Desktop, and Standalone Headsets
- Call built-in reporting scripts
- Use any interaction library you want
- Use VR or Keyboard + Mouse interaction models
- Build for Windows VR, Android VR, and WebGL
- Automatically synchronised transform component
- Low-level custom messages with flexible behaviours
- Built-in voice support
- Custom voice channels configuration
- Built-in default VR avatars, easily replaced with custom models
- Automatic avatar instantiation & managementSynchronise views across clients
- Extensible camera management & behaviour
- Built-in session recording & playback
- Advanced persisted state configuration for snapshots & scrubbing
SDK Developer Hub
Immerse & Make Real Ltd Form Partnership to Combine Platform and Content Offer to Deliver Virtual Reality Training Solutions
Two of the UK’s recognised leaders in enterprise virtual reality, technology platform provider Immerse and learning content studio, Make Real Ltd, have formed a partnership to enable enterprise organisations to access a library of virtual reality training content that...
UK-based company adds new key hires as U.S. organizations better prepare workers to excel Training via virtual reality has become a serious business these days, especially for UK-based Immerse, a top enterprise VR software leader whose license revenues have...
Immerse CEO, Tom Symonds and COO, Justin Parry were invited onto Cathy Hackl's Future Insiders Podcast. Cathy, Tom and Justin dive deep into why the Immerse Platform is the perfect tool and is in-part a blend of technologies that can deliver the very best in employee...
With Covid-19 vaccines rolling out, many businesses are now preparing to reopen their premises with precautions in mind to prevent risk health and safety claims. Have you got the protocols and training in place to ensure your employees can return safely to their...
Discover how VR can transform your workforce
We believe that VR can enhance human performance in remarkable ways. Get in touch to explore what the Immerse Platform can achieve for your business.