The Immerse SDK for Unity
We empower all VR creators to create and import enterprise-ready content.
Create or import content
Easy to configure, industry standard reporting
All content centralised in an organisational library
State-of-the-art VR data capture
A range of content options
The value of enterprise-ready
- Flexibility to build yourself, use a supplier or both
- Consistent experiences and measurement for all your VR content and users
- Ability to easily consolidate and scale existing content
For content creators
- Instant, scalable enterprise-ready content for your customers, without changing your development practices
- Upsell path for existing customers
- Referral commission opportunities
Import VR in 4 easy steps
Flexible VR creation
A completely modular approach to creating single and multi-user VR and immersive content
- Transparent Immerse Platform integration for editor-based testing and debugging
- Content Access Flows for WebGL, Desktop, and Standalone Headsets
- Call built-in reporting scripts
- Use any interaction library you want
- Use VR or Keyboard + Mouse interaction models
- Build for Windows VR, Android VR, and WebGL
- Automatically synchronised transform component
- Low-level custom messages with flexible behaviours
- Built-in voice support
- Custom voice channels configuration
- Built-in default VR avatars, easily replaced with custom models
- Automatic avatar instantiation & managementSynchronise views across clients
- Extensible camera management & behaviour
- Built-in session recording & playback
- Advanced persisted state configuration for snapshots & scrubbing
SDK Developer Hub
Check out the latest Immerse insights
The team at Immerse joined Cathy Hackl for a talk about how employee experience (EX) is becoming as important as customer experience (CX) and how AR and VR can unlock EX's full potential. Focus on employee experience has been on the rise as companies realize that EX...
Immerse CEO, Tom Symonds and COO, Justin Parry were invited onto Cathy Hackl's Future Insiders Podcast. Cathy, Tom and Justin dive deep into why the Immerse Platform is the perfect tool and is in-part a blend of technologies that can deliver the very best in employee...
With Covid-19 vaccines rolling out, many businesses are now preparing to reopen their premises with precautions in mind to prevent risk health and safety claims. Have you got the protocols and training in place to ensure your employees can return safely to their...
The announcement of a second lockdown in the UK has once again left the workplace fractured for many of us. But for the industries that are exempt from lockdown, work must, to a certain extent, continue as normal. In fact, some industries are experiencing higher...
Discover how VR can transform your workforce
We believe that VR can enhance human performance in remarkable ways. Get in touch to explore what the Immerse Platform can achieve for your business.