We’re looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our growing Virtual Reality development team in London.
You’ll help to ensure that all the projects we deliver and release are to a high level of quality and delivers an excellence user experience.
Your day-to-day role will vary a lot so you need to be able to pick up things quickly, work well within a team, and manage your workload. As well as this, you may take part in the following tasks:
- Attending stand ups and planning sessions representing the QA team
- Creating and executing test documentation for new and existing projects
- Carrying out manual and exploratory testing of VR and web applications
- Maintaining automated test frameworks
- Testing features and logging issues
- Monitoring the health of our systems
- Working closely with developers, producers, artists and support to ensure requirements are understood, and key issues are flagged in a timely manner
- Ensuring high levels of quality throughout our products to maintain a high user experience of our software
- Experience testing complex web applications
- Previously worked with project tracking tools such as JIRA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using source control systems and tools e.g. Git
- Working knowledge of Agile and the Scrum methodology
- Practical knowledge of basic programming concepts and test automation
- Experience with manual, exploratory, regression and non-functional testing
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Experience of using TDD and BDD
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools
- Writing technical documentation
We are a VR technology company based in central London. Our industry-leading platform enables enterprise customers to create, distribute and track amazing VR training experiences – and the demand is growing quickly.
We work with some of the world’s best companies, including DHL, Accenture, PWC, Inmarsat and Qinetiq and some very big names we’re not allowed to mention. We power virtual submarines, oil refineries, medical rooms, rugby pitches, aircraft hangars and much more.
As a team, we believe in balancing autonomy and collaboration, ingenuity and doggedness, focus and fun. Obviously, we also love VR and truly believe it can change the way people learn.
We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
Take a look at this video for an idea of what we do: https://youtu.be/Sg3c1I6msk0
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.