A unique market opportunity
Virtual reality (VR) is changing business and the economy by transforming the way we learn, explore and interact. With an estimated industry growth forecasted to reach $1.5 trillion by 2030, it’s a fast-growing sector that holds huge opportunities.
Immerse is a global high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise virtual reality technology. Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy.
Our team members are curious and motivated individuals that want to have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. Together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way organisations use VR technology. We offer flexible/remote work opportunities and foster an environment of employee empowerment whereby each team member is given the freedom to contribute with ideas to shape strategy, enabling us to make decisions to move the industry forward, with our clients best interests in mind. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, Nestlé, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. Curious to learn more?
Your day-to-day role will vary a lot so you need to be able to pick up things quickly, work well within a team, and manage your workload. As well as this, you may take part in the following tasks:
- Attending stand-ups and planning sessions representing the QA team
- Creating and executing test documentation
- Carrying out the manual and exploratory testing of VR applications
- Testing features and logging issues
- Working closely with developers, producers, artists, and support to ensure requirements are understood, and key issues are flagged in a timely manner
- Ensuring high levels of quality throughout our products to maintain a high user experience of our software
- Experience logging issues and defects
- Able to communicate clearly to a wide range of individuals across disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes a methodical and logical approach to work
- Communicates effectively and precisely, both in writing and verbally
- Manages own daily priorities and workload
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Adapts and learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Able to assess risks and make informed decisions
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare/gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with teams in the UK and US.
We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.