Workplace Communication Essentials
Virtual Reality simulations designed to improve communication in the workplace
Includes VR simulations designed to help with:
Active Listening: identify poor active listening habits, experience what lack of active listening feels like and practise active listening behaviours like clarifying, summarising or acknowledging emotions.
Clear Communication: identify poor communication practices, experience what you sound like to other people and practise clear communication behaviours like emotional self-regulation, affirmative body language or summarising.
- Gender Inclusion: identify non-inclusive behaviours, experience what microaggressions feel like, practise strategies to challenge non-inclusive behaviour such as objective feedback, impact assessment and open-ended questioning.
- Career Mindset Development: learn how others see you and develop self-awareness, practise introducing yourself to new colleagues and discover three rules to making a positive impact at work.
- VR: available on all major VR headsets including Oculus, HTC and Pico
- Mobile: available on Android and iOS (equivalent to iPhone 6S and newer)
- Desktop: available via Desktop app (PC)
Bodyswaps is an award-winning immersive learning platform designed to deliver lasting behavioural change. Bodyswaps’ VR solutions create a safe space where learners can practise soft skills, with AI-enabled analytical feedback to accelerate personal development. Since 2019, London-based Bodyswaps has helped a wide range of organisations deliver measurable value by building more empathic workplaces and fostering greater inclusivity.
Four times faster to learn than in a classroom
Get in touch to learn more