Trench and excavation operations have significant dangers and are very common in industries such as construction, mining, and energy. Risk awareness and mitigation are crucial elements while performing these tasks in order to avoid injury from landslides, rockfall, and other potential accidents. In this scenario, trainees will walk through an area while identifying and applying control mechanisms on potential risks.
In this module trainees will:
- Select and equip personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Identify and control risks associated with the task.
- Experience accidents and learn how to prevent them.
This module has a tutorial mode, for a guided learning experience, and an evaluation mode, for assessment and analytics.
- Recognize the risks associated with trench and excavation operations.
- Apply risk-controlling mechanisms to secure the work area.
Additional peripherals required
Proximity creates high quality VR & 3D immersive learning content to help companies and workers optimize and enhance their training. We combine engaging and interactive modules with analytics, implementation tools and certifications to level up workforce training and skill development.