Learn how to address and reduce sexual harassment in the workplace and gain the skills necessary to foster inclusive work environments. Witness some of the most common workplace harassment situations in virtual reality, and reflect on how you could behave when faced with this in the workplace.
- Identify and recognize sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Understand laws about sexual harassment, including steps to take if you are a victim.
- Confidently utilize key strategies to address bias and discrimination in work environments.
- Know important steps to cultivate a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Recognize that early prevention matters – fostering inclusive workplaces is an effective prevention strategy.
Additional peripherals required
VirtualSpeech is a multi-award winning VR soft skills training platform specialising in using VR and AI to improve communication skills such as public speaking, sales, and leadership.
VirtualSpeech has helped over 350,000 learners across 130+ countries to improve their skills and confidence with our unique blend of e-learning and VR. We’ve worked with major Universities and companies around the world, including Imperial College Business School and Vodafone.
VirtualSpeech was the worlds first platform to combine e-learning with practice and training in VR and has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal and BBC World News for our innovative approach to learning.