Selling generic products
VR, PC, Mobile
Practice selling products which lack unique features. The product is shown on the wall for 2 minutes before changing. Repeat the selling pitch for 5 objects.
This module is part of our Sales Pitch and Closing series.
- Deliver a confident, engaging and effective sales pitch that drives results
- Know top techniques that influence and persuade people to purchase
- Present yourself with confidence and clarity
- Build authentic connections with your prospects
- Handle objections with ease and use them to negotiate a winning deal
Additional peripherals required
VirtualSpeech is a multi-award winning VR soft skills training platform specialising in using VR and AI to improve communication skills such as public speaking, sales, and leadership.
VirtualSpeech has helped over 350,000 learners across 130+ countries to improve their skills and confidence with our unique blend of e-learning and VR. We’ve worked with major Universities and companies around the world, including Imperial College Business School and Vodafone.
VirtualSpeech was the worlds first platform to combine e-learning with practice and training in VR and has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal and BBC World News for our innovative approach to learning.