Virtual Reality simulations designed to help with identifying and practising inclusive leadership
Includes VR simulations designed to help with:
- Understanding Conflict: observe how conflicts can develop within diverse teams, develop your ability to flag non-inclusive behaviour and practise relationship-building skills.
- Giving Feedback: observe how managers perpetuate non-inclusive behaviour, develop techniques to challenge and create self-reflection and practise giving effective feedback.
- Resolving Conflict: observe how a leader’s own behaviour can perpetuate inappropriate behaviour, develop skills to help others address the source of their conflicts and practise coaching others to lead by example.
- VR: available on all major VR headsets including Oculus, HTC and Pico
- Mobile: available on Android and iOS (equivalent to iPhone 6S and newer)
- Desktop: available via Desktop app (PC)
Bodyswaps is an award-winning immersive learning platform designed to deliver lasting behavioural change. Bodyswaps’ VR solutions create a safe space where learners can practise soft skills, with AI-enabled analytical feedback to accelerate personal development. Since 2019, London-based Bodyswaps has helped a wide range of organisations deliver measurable value by building more empathic workplaces and fostering greater inclusivity.
Four times faster to learn than in a classroom
Get in touch to learn more