Hot Works – Welding
Welding is a common activity that can be dangerous and unhealthy if proper safe work procedures are not applied. Risk awareness and compliance are crucial elements while performing these tasks to avoid fire threats and other potential accidents. In this scenario, trainees will pass through a complete standard safe work procedure, from start to finish, while experiencing accidents and risks associated with welding.
In this module trainees will:
- Select and equip personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Select and equip tools and accessories.
- Identify and recognize personnel involved in the task.
- Identify risks associated with the task.
- Inspect and identify certified welding power sources and tools.
- Secure, signal and delimit the work area.
- Extinguish a fire threat.
- Experience accidents and learn how to prevent them.
This module has a tutorial mode, for a guided learning experience, and an evaluation mode, for assessment and analytics.
- Apply standardized safe work procedures for high-risk welding scenarios.
- Experience potential accidents and recognize the risks associated with welding.
Additional peripherals required
Proximity creates high quality VR & 3D immersive learning content to help companies and workers optimize and enhance their training. We combine engaging and interactive modules with analytics, implementation tools and certifications to level up workforce training and skill development.