An AED or automated external defibrillator (AED) is a small, portable device used to restore or recitate a person’s normal heart rhythm after a sudden cardiac arrest or loss of pulse using an electric shock. Cardiac arrests cause a person to lose heart function, stop breathing, and collapse. There are more than 356,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests annually or nearly 1,000 each day in the United States and almost 90% of them are always fatal. By learning how to perform CPR and utilize an AED, you can increase a person’s survival rate up to 38%.
- Witness a person suffering a sudden cardiac arrest
- Respond to the cardiac arrest victim quickly and effectively
- Administer CPR to the cardiac arrest victim
- Utilize an AED to resuscitate the cardiac arrest victim
- See how your actions could save someone’s life
Additional peripherals required
Hard Hat VR provides immersive training and simulation experiences using the power of Virtual Reality. Our team is dedicated to developing immersive training solutions that can help save lives, protect resources, and Increase productivity. Our products include VR training for the construction industry as well as custom VR development.