VR Teamscape is GPs premiere virtual reality experience for team building, leadership skills training, and virtual collaboration using the latest emerging technologies.
VR Teamscape is accessible through the most available VR headsets and deployable through any computer running on a modern web browser. This allows team members to participate from any level of technical knowledge.
The experience is deployed via a moderated and facilitated format and ideally should have 4-8 participants.
Moderation and Facilitation
We are experts in moderating and facilitating learning experiences. With VR Teamscapeâ„¢, you can expect two knowledgeable and engaging facilitators to lead learners through the VR scenario. Additionally, a technical project manager will be there to provide consultation before, during, and after your session.Â
Logistics and Group Delivery
Each session can support up to eight users. Those users can access the experience through either a VR headset or via desktop on a modern browser. On the day of a session, you can expect a four-part experience:Â
- Learners join the session via Teams, WebEx, or your other preferred conferencing platform.Â
- Two facilitators will lead the group through a facilitation deck covering learning principles. This is also an opportunity to discuss the escape room and generate excitement among participants.Â
- Learners will join the experience via headset or browser (technical project manager on standby to assist).Â
- After the experience is over, learners will hop back onto the conference line for a debrief session with the facilitators.Â
Two weeks after the session, our team will gather all learners together for an ex-cohort debrief in which we dig in further on the lasting impact of the training, how to use the skills moving forward, and more.Â
Let us know if you would like one cohort session, or to conduct multiple sessions at minimal additional cost.Â
We look forward to sharing our adventure with you!Â
- Virtual cooperation
- Communication skills
- Cognitive load management
- Adaptive thinking
- Team management
Additional peripherals required
GP Strategies is a leading workforce transformation partner. As an industry leader for more than 50 years, GP has been on the cutting edge of innovative workforce transformation and performance improvement solutions. Our Innovation Team provides full life cycle learning development, as well as custom innovation solutions.