- The dental clinic simulator is delivered using Virtual Reality and comes complete with the tools and instruments that dental nursing students encounter in a real dental clinic
- Students have the freedom to jump into training at will and practice infinitely, developing essential hands-on skills which would otherwise be more challenging to acquire
- Virtual Reality is used to enable dental nursing students to experience a virtual dental clinic that provides the same tools, instruments, and equipment they encounter daily in the real world. By putting on a VR headset, students can begin gaining hands-on skills without the limitations of conventional training
- Students can practice and hone their skills without the practical limitations of classroom training, performing the same processes that they are expected to be able to perform in the real world. Training mode encourages students to freely practice before evaluating their learned skills in Assessment mode, which teachers can then review in the Assessment Centre
- The training provides a fuss-free experience that enables anyone to get started quickly without assuming any technical know-how. Students are able to begin training in minutes, choosing from an expanding selection of training modules
Additional peripherals required
Gleechi develops software technology for virtual reality-based training. The company specializes in hands-on training applications for the manufacturing industry.
Our Virtual Reality training platform is based on prize-winning interaction research and is the first to enable scalable creation of hands-on training for industry