Entering a confined space such as a ball mill interior for maintenance and supervision operations requires risk awareness and compliance with safe work procedures to avoid injury from suffocation and other potential accidents. In this scenario, trainees will pass through a complete standard safe work procedure, from start to finish, while experiencing accidents and risks.
In this module trainees will:
- Select and equip personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Select and equip tools and accessories.
- Identify and recognize personnel involved in the task.
- Inspect and identify certified air meters.
- Secure and delimit the work area.
- Identify risks associated with the task.
- Measure air quality and composition in the confined space.
- Ventilate the confined space.
- Experience accidents and learn how to prevent them.
This module has a tutorial mode, for a guided learning experience, and an evaluation mode, for assessment and analytics.
- Apply standardized safe work procedures for a ball mill confined space.
- Experience potential accidents and recognize the risks associated in ball mill confined spaces.
Additional peripherals required
Proximity creates high quality VR & 3D immersive learning content to help companies and workers optimize and enhance their training. We combine engaging and interactive modules with analytics, implementation tools and certifications to level up workforce training and skill development.