Hazard Spotting – Chemical Factory is a Virtual Reality training course that raises awareness among your teams about the visual detection of hazardous behaviours or situations, in a chemical manufacturing plant.
Available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese for the VR version.
Available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish for the computer version.
- Be aware of the risks associated with exposure and handling of chemicals.
- Identify and prevent these risks in the workplace (mixing, packaging, storage).
- Knowledge of safety procedures and preventive actions.
- Identify the hazardous situations and high-risk behavior appearing at random in the chemical plant.
- View the corrections sheet at the end of the exercise to measure the number of errors identified and review the procedures for any errors that have gone unnoticed.
Additional peripherals required
Created by experts from the EHS and digital world, our workshops and training are based on emotionally impactful experience in a realistic virtual environment.. Immersion, initiative-taking and evaluation are the keys to an active learning experience that prevents risks and produces a long-term influence on behavior.