Two active listening exercises, the classic Goldilocks exercise and a conference call exercise. Quizzes at the end of both to test your listening skills.
This module is part of our Leadership Communication series.
- Apply leadership and communication techniques to drive business success and become a more effective leader
- Implement best practices for influencing employees, managers, subordinates, customers and other stakeholders
- Effectively handle challenges such as delivering unpopular news, increasing team motivation and restoring credibility
- Communicate confidently in any environment, from elevator pitches to high stakes presentations that earn buy-in and cooperation
- Deliver powerful messages that lead to action and that control emotions when facing resistance
- Sell your organization’s vision, mission and values to your team members
Additional peripherals required
VirtualSpeech is a multi-award winning VR soft skills training platform specialising in using VR and AI to improve communication skills such as public speaking, sales, and leadership.
VirtualSpeech has helped over 350,000 learners across 130+ countries to improve their skills and confidence with our unique blend of e-learning and VR. We’ve worked with major Universities and companies around the world, including Imperial College Business School and Vodafone.
VirtualSpeech was the worlds first platform to combine e-learning with practice and training in VR and has been featured in The New York Times, Forbes, Wall Street Journal and BBC World News for our innovative approach to learning.