Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy. Our platform is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive technology, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. In line with this, we have a very exciting opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join our team.
This role will report into the Director of Product & Delivery and will be fundamental to the ongoing development of the Immerse Platform. In your day-to-day you will need to:
Lead the day-to-day management and delivery of features and functionality, as Product Owner.
Understand and plan the delivery of:
- The core product roadmap
- Customer-specific integrations
- Requirements arising from specific VR content creation projects
Provide detailed specifications, user-flows and acceptance criteria using JIRA
Collaborate with and identify interdependencies between two development teams:
- The Cloud Platform, including backend and frontend developers, devops, QAs
- The SDK, including Unity developers, QAs
Work with the Customer Success and Commercial teams to gather and understand customer and market requirements, communicating directly with customers and partners where required
Understand, trade-off and prioritise ongoing development, live bugs, and feature/change requests
Help manage regular team meetings, including standups, sprint planning and retrospectives
Help out with quality assurance at crucial moments in the delivery process
Be responsible for the effective communication of releases across the business and wider customer base
Oversee the release process in conjunction with QA, from development through staging to production
- Circa 5 years experience product managing cloud-based technologies, ideally in the enterprise space
- Experience working simultaneously with multiple development teams
- A track record in delivering high-quality product experiences, with a strong understanding of UX
- The ability to drive engaging product conversations and meetings, balancing strong vision and guidance with the ability to proactively engage others, listen carefully, and challenge where appropriate
- Experience of running Agile delivery teams, using JIRA
- The ability to communicate clearly with customers and partners to gather requirements and provide product updates
- It would also be nice if you have:
- An understanding of VR technologies, including Unity game engine o An enthusiasm for immersive technologies, specifically VR
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more ..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remote during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
No agencies please.