A unique market opportunity
Virtual reality (VR) is changing business and the economy by transforming the way we learn, explore and interact. With an estimated industry growth forecasted to reach $1.5 trillion by 2030, it’s a fast-growing sector that holds huge opportunities.
Immerse is a global high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise virtual reality technology. Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy.
Our team members are curious and motivated individuals that want to have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. Together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way organisations use VR technology. We offer flexible/remote work opportunities and foster an environment of employee empowerment whereby each team member is given the freedom to contribute with ideas to shape strategy, enabling us to make decisions to move the industry forward, with our clients’ best interests in mind. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, Nestlé, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. Curious to learn more?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented Product Manager to join our team. This role will report into the Director of Product & Delivery and will be fundamental to the ongoing development of the Immerse Platform.
Day-to-day you will need to:
- Lead the day-to-day management and delivery of features and functionality, as Product Owner
- Understand and plan the delivery of:
- The core product roadmap
- Customer-specific integrations
- Requirements arising from specific VR content creation projects
- Provide detailed specifications, user-flows, and acceptance criteria using JIRA
- Design new screens and functionality to meet the growing needs of the Platform
- Collaborate with and identify interdependencies between two development teams:
- The Cloud Platform, including backend and frontend developers, devops, QAs
- The SDK, including Unity developers, QAs
- Work with the Customer Success and Commercial teams to gather and understand customer and market requirements, communicating directly with customers and partners where required
- Understand, trade-off and prioritise ongoing development, live bugs, and feature/change requests
- Help manage regular team meetings, including standups, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Help out with quality assurance at crucial moments in the delivery process
- Be responsible for the effective communication of releases across the business and wider customer base
- Oversee the release process in conjunction with QA, from development through staging to production
- Circa 5 years experience product-managing cloud-based technologies, ideally but not necessarily in the enterprise space.
- Experience working simultaneously with multiple development teams.
- A track record in delivering high-quality product experiences.
- A strong understanding of UX and a keen eye for design.
- The ability to drive engaging product conversations and meetings, balancing strong vision and guidance with the ability to proactively engage others, listen carefully, and challenge where appropriate
- Experience of running Agile delivery teams, preferably using JIRA
- The ability to communicate clearly with customers and partners to gather requirements and provide product updates
- It would also be nice if you have:
- An understanding of VR technologies, including Unity game engine
- An enthusiasm for immersive technologies, specifically VR
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remote during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
No agencies please.