Platform QA Lead
Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook and GE.
You’ll be responsible for leading and overseeing the Immerse Web Platform QA team, testing plans, strategy and implementation. The role relies on both test automation and manual testing tools. You’ll take a key role defining QA coding standards and frameworks, and identifying emerging technologies and applicability to our suite of software products.
- Responsible for creating Quality Assurance and Performance test plans and strategy,
reviewing and re-evaluating with changing risks and shifting of priorities
- Overseeing quality review of various software products
- Overseeing implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance
- Defining and creating test documentation
- Leading and mentoring QA engineers
- Coaching junior staff, helping them make decisions, solve problems, and providing
- Attending key meetings and planning sessions
- Working closely with developers, producers, artists and support to ensure
requirements are understood, and key issues are flagged in a timely manner
- Ensuring high levels of quality throughout our products to maintain a high user
experience of our software
- Experience in testing applications, services, and user interfaces, logging issues and defects.
- Experience in test automation and creating maintainable automated test suites
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Experience in communication with clients and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of test-driven development
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle and best practices
- Ability to communicate clearly to a wide range of individuals across disciplines
- Ability to define and prioritise short-term and long-term goals and objectives for the team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes a methodical and logical approach to work
- Communicates effectively and precisely, both in writing and verbally
- Manages own daily priorities and workload
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Adapts and learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Able to assess risks and make informed decisions
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with teams in the UK and US. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Candidates must be from the UK or Europe and have the legal right to work in the country or countries in which they perform their duties.
No agencies please.