As we increasingly move away our reliance on fossil fuels, the market for alternative energy sources is continuously growing. Industry growth means increased staff, who of course need to be meticulously trained in health and safety and how to operate complicated, dangerous and expensive machinery.
With a workforce potentially spread across the globe, and regularly changing legislation, keeping your work force up to speed on all necessary matters can be costly and time consuming.
Plus, due to the nature of the sector, there is zero tolerance on errors, making a training situation very difficult to navigate.
Replacing onsite training with realistic virtual reality scenarios greatly reduces safety and security concerns without increasing cost.
- Learners can fail without negative consequences to their safety or the machinery
- Reduced wear and tear on expensive and essential machinery
- Training can be done offsite and away from any potential dangers
- Immersive and memorable training will stay with them when they do enter the field
- Workers can easily re-do or receive updated training without incurring high costs
No extra burden on machinery
Fewer trainers needed
Less need for travel
Train multiple people simultaneously