Mid-Senior QA Engineer
Immerse is leading the field in enterprise VR. We believe in the power of Virtual Reality to make training, learning, and collaboration easier and more effective for everyone. Our platform and groundbreaking work with some world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, Accenture and GE, is driving adoption in the enterprise VR sector.
Based on this success, we have also recently secured a significant new funding round to continue to develop our VR platform and power bigger and better things in the future.
Some of our core platform offerings include multiplayer, distribution (across multiple VR hardware and web), data capture, and user playback. This allows developers to build scalable training and learning applications, used to power virtual submarines, oil refineries, medical rooms, rugby pitches, aircraft hangars and much more.
Immerse is a friendly, inclusive, and rapidly expanding development team. We’re at the forefront of enterprise VR, double finalists for this year’s VR awards, and motivated to see the benefits VR can bring to the way people learn.
We’re looking for a talented mid-level to Senior QA Engineer for a position based in our London offices. The candidate will be helping to build on our automation efforts and help us deliver high quality VR solutions.
The role will require you to design, develop, execute, and deliver the automation efforts for the Immerse web platform, work well within a team, and manage your workload. As well as this, you may take part in the following tasks:
- Attending stand ups and planning sessions representing the QA team
- Work with the platform QA engineers to identify which test cases are suitable for automating
- Writing test cases and logging bugs
- Manual and exploratory testing work for the web application and VR solutions
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
- Practical knowledge of programming concepts and test automation
- Automated API testing
- Experience with complex, PAAS and Microservices architecture/environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using source control systems and tools e.g. Git
- Working knowledge of Agile and the Scrum methodology
- Previously worked with project tracking tools such as JIRA
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with manual, exploratory and regression testing
- UI testing experience written using Ruby (Capybara) or in C#
- Knowledge of the AWS console, continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- We are a VR technology company so skills within games and/or web based projects will be beneficial
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare / gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
This is a full-time permanent position, based in London, EC1N. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK and be available for on-site interview.
No agencies please.