A unique market opportunity
Virtual reality (VR) is changing business and the economy by transforming the way we learn, explore and interact. With an estimated industry growth forecasted to reach $1.5 trillion by 2030, it’s a fast-growing sector that holds huge opportunities.
Immerse is a global high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise virtual reality technology. Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy.
Our team members are curious and motivated individuals that want to have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. Together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way organisations use VR technology. We offer flexible/remote work opportunities and foster an environment of employee empowerment whereby each team member is given the freedom to contribute with ideas to shape strategy, enabling us to make decisions to move the industry forward, with our clients best interests in mind. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, Nestlé, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. Curious to learn more?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join our team in an interim role for maternity cover on a fixed 12 month term.
You will have a key role in defining our ongoing marketing strategy, but first and foremost this is an operational role – working with external agencies and internal stakeholders to implement marketing programs in the US and the UK to drive further awareness of the Immerse brand and generate new leads and opportunities.
You’ll be responsible for all marketing activities, with a strong focus on digital channels. You’ll own the marketing website, and all related content and search activities, and will be expected to track and optimise all associated metrics. You’ll need a deep understanding of social channels and will lead all email acquisition and nurture campaigns. You’ll need experience in using CRMs to track and segment leads and opportunities, and must be able to clearly communicate performance against KPIs to the senior management team.
We’re a fast growing company with big plans, so you must be a self-starter; someone who is proactive and willing to get their hands dirty.
- Execution of global marketing strategy
- Drive digital marketing innovation – building out A/B testing frameworks and mechanisms to test new channels, campaigns and products
- Explore and implement account-based marketing and communications approaches
- Responsible for all social media content planning and creation, social calendar for all channels specifically focusing on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create and own all email acquisition and nurture campaigns, including CRM segmentation.
- Build campaigns and content required to be tailored and targeted at specific industries
- Report on performance and KPIs to demonstrate impact, attribution and the commercial value of marketing spend inclusive of lead generation and sales results
- Provide insight and analysis on performance against industry standards with recommendations on areas of improvements.
- Maintain CRM strategy that is already outlined and assist taking this strategy forward, including management of quantity and quality of CRM database, ensuring the mapping of key decision makers and influencers against Immerse proposition(s) for both prospects and clients
- Day-to-day running of the website and associated assets, including:
- Ongoing development of site content
- Tracking and analysis of user volumes and behaviour, conversions, leads and overall website performance
- Landing and campaign page planning and management
- Liaise with existing partners, including:
- PR company to manage content creation and publication, campaigns, etc
- Search marketing company to plan and implement organic, paid and social activities
- Work across UK, EMEA and US markets ensuring messaging and marketing activities are appropriately targeted across all.
- Recommend, plan and deliver on industry events as required.
- Produce and deliver on a continual quartklety plan of all marketing activities.
- Promote to management any new ideas/initiatives to increased awareness of lead generation
- Ensure consistent use of brand across all digital and print assets, including all sales and marketing materials
- Monitor and provide frequent updates on the competitive landscape and VR Industry.
- Line management of Marketing Executive
- Strong Relationship with sales working cohesively to drive results
- At least 4 years of marketing experience, preferably from a start-up or SaaS business
- Strong commercial experience of B2B marketing and lead generation
- Knowledge of working in either US or UK market but with ability to deliver globally with a consistent brand image and message
- Experience in website management and associated content, SEO and campaigns
- Content Management Systems experience, currently WordPress
- Strong knowledge of content marketing across multiple channels
- In depth channel knowledge of Google Adwords, LinkedIn – with a good balance of analytical and creative understanding of each of these platforms
- Proven ability to track and manage KPIs and ROIs effectively
- Experience of using CRMs like Hubspot to effectively track leads and opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape, and emerging platforms and technologies and proactiveness to learn.
- Will have had experience planning and delivering high quality events with demonstrable results
- Confident at writing engaging and on-brand copy, across search, display and social channels, plus customer-facing collateral
- Partner or channel marketing experience
- Experience managing PR agencies
- A good eye for design
Immerse has offices in the UK and the US. This role will support commercial teams across both locations and may require travel.
The role will be offered on a fixed term contract of 12 months with benefits relevant to either the UK or US depending on location hired.
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the teams in the UK and US.
We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.