Junior QA Engineer
We are looking for a Junior/Graduate QA Engineer to join our growing team.
You will help to ensure that all the projects we deliver and release are to a high level of quality and delivers an excellence user experience.
Your day-to-day role will vary a lot so you need to be able to pick up things quickly, work well within a team, and manage your workload. As well as this, you may take part in the following tasks:
- Attend stand ups and planning sessions representing the QA team
- Creating and executing test documentation
- Carry out manual and exploratory testing
- Testing features and logging issues
- Maintain documentation within the team Wiki
- Monitor dashboards to ensure that we are immediately aware of any issues
- Working closely with developers, producers, artists and support to ensure requirements are understood, and key issues are flagged in a timely manner
- Ensuring high levels of quality throughout our products to maintain a high user experience of our software
- Experience logging issues and defects
- Able to communicate clearly to a wide range of individuals across disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes a methodical and logical approach to work
- Communicates effectively and precisely, both in writing and verbally
- Manages own daily priorities and workload
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Adapts and learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Able to assess risks and make informed decisions
Immerse is a VR technology company based in central London. We’ve built a platform which powers the creation, distribution, and tracking of single/multiplayer experiences across VR and web. Whether it’s to create training scenarios that allow people to safely practise and learn in high-risk situations or to prototype and interact with new automotive designs globally in real time, we aim to be the VR platform of choice for enterprise. We are already solving these kind of problems for customers like DHL, GE, Qinetiq, Accenture, Inmarsat, PWC, and a few other very big names we’re not allowed to mention.
We love games and gaming, and we insist on having a lot of fun while delivering high-quality software using agile delivery methods, with a lot of team-work and ingenuity. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.