Immerse is leading the field in enterprise VR. We believe in the power of Virtual Reality to make training, learning, and collaboration easier and more effective for everyone. Our platform and groundbreaking work with some world-leading companies including Facebook, DHL, Shell, Accenture and GE, is driving adoption in the enterprise VR sector.
Based on this success, we have also recently secured a significant new funding round to continue to develop our VR platform and power bigger and better things in the future.
Some of our core platform offerings include multiplayer, distribution (across multiple VR hardware and web), data capture, and user playback. This allows developers to build scalable training and learning applications, used to power virtual submarines, oil refineries, medical rooms, rugby pitches, aircraft hangars and much more.
Immerse is a friendly, inclusive, and rapidly expanding development team. We’re at the forefront of enterprise VR, double finalists for this year’s VR awards, and motivated to see the benefits VR can bring to the way people learn.
We are looking to hire a Unity Developer to join our growing development team in Central London.
You will be a key member of the team, helping to deliver VR projects for big name customers looking to innovate in the training space. This will cut across a range of industries including energy, healthcare, defence, automotive, logistics and more.
These projects will all be delivered via the Immerse Unity SDK and platform, which powers the creation, distribution and tracking of single/multiplayer experiences across VR and web.
As well as delivering these projects in teams of producers, artists and QAs, you will also have the opportunity to provide creative input into the SDK and platform as part of a team of passionate and talented engineers.
This role is for someone who wants to:
- Work on projects with big name customers where VR is applied for high impact and real results
- Work in a small and passionate team that’s set to grow
- Drive a product with significant market traction and funding
- Work with the latest VR, web and 3D technologies
- Have a hand in building a VR platform
- Have freedom to be creative and really make a difference
Core Technical Requirements
- A strong software development/engineering background.
- 3+ years experience with Unity using C#.
- Experience developing multiplayer games/experiences.
- Understanding of graphics, performance and optimisation techniques required for low performance platforms such as mobile and WebGL.
- Able to write clean, concise, extensible, descriptive code.
- Ability to work to fixed deadlines.
- Good 3D maths skills.
- Knowledge of common design patterns and good programming architecture.
- Keeping abreast of the latest Unity news and upcoming releases.
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare / gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
This is a full-time permanent position, based in London, EC1N. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK and be available for on-site interview.
No agencies please.