The Immerse SDK
The SDK upgrade for enterprise distribution, measurement and integration
Ready to scale your VR content?
The Enterprise Edition of the Immerse SDK offers full integration with the Immerse Platform – the open and scalable technology used by some of the world’s biggest companies.
A range of options for enterprise distribution
Easy to configure, industry standard reporting
All content centralised in an organisational library
State-of-the-art VR data capture
A range of content options
Build single or multi-user training content using any of your preferred interaction libraries and import existing content. It’s easy-to-use and allows Unity developers to build instantly scalable, enterprise-ready applications that can be securely delivered to users and tracked consistently via a single organisational dashboard.
The value of enterprise-ready
- Flexibility to build yourself, use a supplier or both
- Consistent experiences and measurement for all your VR content and users
- Ability to easily consolidate and scale existing content
For content creators
- Instant, scalable enterprise-ready content for your customers, without changing your development practices
- Upsell path for existing customers
- Referral commission opportunities
Import VR in 4 easy steps
Flexible VR creation
A completely modular approach to creating single and multi-user VR and immersive content
- Transparent Immerse Platform integration for editor-based testing and debugging
- Content Access Flows for WebGL, Desktop, and Standalone Headsets
- Call built-in reporting scripts
- Use any interaction library you want
- Use VR or Keyboard + Mouse interaction models
- Build for Windows VR, Android VR, and WebGL
- Automatically synchronised transform component
- Low-level custom messages with flexible behaviours
- Built-in voice support
- Custom voice channels configuration
- Built-in default VR avatars, easily replaced with custom models
- Automatic avatar instantiation & managementSynchronise views across clients
- Extensible camera management & behaviour
- Built-in session recording & playback
- Advanced persisted state configuration for snapshots & scrubbing
SDK Developer Hub
Check out the latest Immerse insights
Immerse CEO Tom Symonds, COO Justin Parry, and HumanWRKS CLO Brent A. Kedzierski joined Cathy Hackl on a live LinkedIn session to discuss the findings from our latest report The Upskill Ultimatum: Transform your training or lose your talent. Discover how VR can...
Immerse CEO Tom Symonds and Jeremy Moussai, Global Project Manager Immersive Experiences (AR/VR/MR), discussed how Immerse helped Nestlé to create a global employee VR training program and a customer experience program. This webinar took place at the Virtual Future...
Following a year in which the world shifted beyond all recognition, talent management is firmly on the agenda. As businesses battle it out for the best talent, innovative training is something that can set them apart from the competition. Facing fundamental shifts in...
Immerse COO Justin Parry was invited to participate in the VIVECon 2021 panel: "Training the Next Workforce" moderated by Cathy Hackl and shared his views on what the future of enterprise training looks like.Discover how VR can transform your workforceWe believe that...
Discover how VR can transform your workforce
We believe that VR can enhance human performance in remarkable ways. Get in touch to explore what the Immerse Platform can achieve for your business.