Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook and GE.
This role is for someone who wants to:
- Work on the design and implementation of maintainable and scalable web-based backend and frontend platform, with a focus on User Experience and high attention to detail.
- Work with the latest web technologies, and integrating them with a wide range of backend technologies like real-time multiplayer services and 3D/VR content.
- Work in a small and passionate team that’s creating an industry-leading platform in the Enterprise VR space.
- Drive a product with significant market traction and funding.
Core Technical Requirements
- NodeJS and Angular.
- NoSQL and SQL databases (Mongo, PostgreSQL)
- Development life cycle knowledge with version control and pull requests (Git)
- Good process management skills, managing and tracking issues.
- Good communication skills across a range of technical knowledge levels.
- UI development with TailwindCSS.
- Experience with CI/CD systems.
- UI and UX design experience.
- AWS / Serverless development experience.
- 3+ Years experience.
- Ability to think creatively and to present ideas in a collaborative way.
- Strong articulation and communication in both verbal and written forms.
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team.
- Ability to follow development processes and best practices.
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with teams in the UK and US. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Candidates must be from the UK or Europe and have the legal right to work in the country or countries in which they perform their duties.
No agencies please.