Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy. Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. In line with this, we have a very exciting opportunity for a talented Enterprise Account Director to join our team.
The role will support the Senior Management and Commercial team in closely working with our key clients to drive and accelerate their VR enterprise strategy. You will manage and grow existing clients alongside developing new relationships. The role will be quota driven and you will be expected to be able to liaise with global clients of a FTSE 100 size.
In this role you will;
- Manage 6 – 7 key strategic client accounts.
- Be the main point of contact between Immerse and its clients.
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability and growth of key accounts.
- Cultivate relationships with all areas of the client’s business to help them execute on their VR strategy.
- Represent Immerse as a trusted advisor to the client and understand and guide their VR strategy plans for mutual alignment and growth.
- Identify priorities, build out and execute detailed account plans for clients.
- Liaise with Clients to understand the client ecosystem and identify 3rd party content providers to accelerate the Immerse platform growth.
- Clearly map out and present growth plans and opportunities.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders in a company and deliver solutions to align to varying interests.
- Develop and build out business cases to assist the client in their decision making process.
- Analyse and report on client initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Work with internal pre-sales and production teams to understand the customer needs and propose the right solutions.
- Collaborate with Immerse presales in preparing and submitting proposals.
- Update the CRM daily to track correspondence, organise clients and report on progress.
- Report weekly to the Senior management team on progress on targets and KPI’s.
- Collaborate with the internal team to build presentation materials.
- Ensure clients are supported to the highest standard in all touchpoints from initial conversations to end delivery.
- Report internally on Client feedback on concerns/learnings/positives to help drive the partner/ product roadmap and best practices.
- Liaise with client and Immerse marketing to establish PR campaigns.
- Understand the Immerse proposition and be able to articulate the value to partners and customers and keep them up to date with latest offerings.
- Keep abreast of current with new trends in the marketplace and industry pro actively seeking new opportunities and ideas to drive the Company growth plans.
- An enthusiasm for Immersive Technology specifically VR
- Strong technology background across multiple verticals.
- 10+ Years experience of working in an account management/director role in Enterprise with global clients.
- Consultative style with ability to negotiate sophisticated contracts.
- Demonstrable experience of winning complex platform plus solutions deals.
- Instinct to understand challenges clients businesses may face and find the right solutions.
- Initiate and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders across a company.
- Strong articulation and communication in both verbal and written.
- Become quickly familiar with the Immerse product offering and be able to articulate the proposition.
- Ability to think creatively and to present ideas in a collaborative way.
- Compelling and engaging presentation skills.
- Capable of representing Immerse at industry events.
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team.
- Demonstrate a track record of overachievement against individual and team quotas.
- Ability to follow processes and report on metrics in line with company requirements.
- You’re adaptable and open to changing processes when right for the company, team and customers.
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more ..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remote during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
No agencies please.