Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy. Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. In line with this, we have a very exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
The role will report into the Head of Marketing supporting both the tactical day to day delivery of activities as well as the identification and implementation of new approaches to continuously elevate the Immerse brand and identify and drive lead generation opportunities. You will develop and execute digital marketing strategies to drive traffic to the company website and generate leads. Creating compelling written, graphic, and video content will be a key part of the role whilst staying up to date on latest content marketing trends.
In this role you will:
- Develop engaging online content including emails and landing pages, website pages, newsletters, videos, graphics, and blog posts
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns via HubSpot and optimize them
- Reporting and analytics: use Google Analytics, social media reporting and HubSpot to monitor and analyse content success and campaign performance
- Support the organization of physical and digital events
- Managing our social media presence, working with agencies to ensure our social channels are optimised and are used across the business to their maximum potential
- Supporting the sales team with leads and marketing collateral
- Assist in the coordination of marketing operations in cross-team projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or Business.
- 3-4 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- Experience with marketing automation tools, HubSpot experience highly valued
- Experience creating B2B content marketing programmes
- Image and video editing: Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere.
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Tech-savvy, with personal interests aligned with the field of technology
- You’re adaptable and open to changing processes when right for the company, team and customers.
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare or gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more ..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remotely during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
No agencies please.