By its very nature, the defence industry places people into life threatening situations with often expensive and technical equipment.
A large number of personnel need to be trained to cope with life or death situations while remaining calm, following orders, using their tools correctly and keeping themselves and others safe. This has to be done quickly and effectively while keeping costs low and retention rates high.
Traditional flight simulators are almost prohibitively expensive, but are an essential training tool to reduce damage to real equipment and keep fuel costs low.
Replace traditional methods with immersive, multi-person collaborative VR scenarios.
- Create life-like models of flight decks, machinery, and tools
- Simulate dangerous scenarios safely
- Run multiple drills and tests easily
- Reduce wear and tear on expensive and essential machinery
- No unnecessary fuel consumption
Less expensive than traditional simulators
Increased retention rates when topics are learnt in an immersive scenario
Train multiple people remotely – reduced travel time and cost
Fewer trainers needed, meaning more time can be spent in the field