Immerse is a global high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise virtual reality technology. Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy.
Our team members are curious and motivated individuals that want to have a positive impact on the world and do exceptional work. Together, we deliver world-class solutions that transform the way organisations use VR technology. We offer flexible/remote work opportunities and foster an environment of employee empowerment whereby each team member is given the freedom to contribute with ideas to shape strategy, enabling us to make decisions to move the industry forward, with our clients’ best interests in mind. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, Nestlé, bp, Facebook, SAP and GE.
Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. Curious to learn more?
The customer support function provides 2 main capabilities:
- Immerse Platform support – working with global enterprise stakeholders to ensure a smooth deployment of the Immerse Platform, rolling out associated solutions and services, including Apps from the Immerse Marketplace
- Immerse SDK support – engaging with Immerse SDK developers, triaging their issues, consulting with the internal Unity team to resolve issues and documenting where necessary
This role is for someone who wants to:
- Work on projects with big name customers where VR is applied for high impact and real results.
- Build an engaged developer community, helping them achieve their goals.
- Work in a small and passionate team that’s creating an industry-leading platform in the Enterprise VR space.
- Work with the latest VR, web and 3D technologies
- Get stuck into technical issues, unafraid to get their hands dirty
You won’t spend all your time in the metaverse though; a significant amount will be spent in back office tools, managing applications and processes!
We’re looking for a curious, enthusiastic and resourceful Customer Support Analyst to join our team.
- A friendly, approachable personality – someone who can relate to our customers and their issues
- An ability to work independently, within a remote team
- Proactive and willing to chase people to get things done
- An ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Not afraid to ask questions and ask for help if necessary
- Able to speak confidently and knowledgeably about technical concepts to our customers
Core Technical Requirements
- Experience engaging with stakeholders, developers, QA, and the overall software development community.
- Good process management skills, managing and tracking issues.
- Able to write clean and concise documentation.
- Good understanding of Unity and C#.
- A general interest in 3D technologies (e.g. Blender, Unreal Engine, Motion graphics, etc.)
- Experience of using VR
- Understanding of multi-player gaming and the concepts around building these applications
- Building prototypes and creative coding
- Interest in mobile technologies (Android, iOS, etc.)
- Any experience of Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Premiere)
- Managing a message board, Facebook group or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes a methodical and logical approach to work
- Communicates effectively and precisely, both in writing and verbally
- Manages own daily priorities and workload
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Adapts and learn new skills and technologies quickly
- Able to assess risks and make informed decisions
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare or gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more ..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London, UK with its US Headquarters in Morristown, NJ. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies — submissions will be rejected.