Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
This role will define, grow, and manage partnership teams primarily in the US but also in any other regions as required. The role will support the Commercial functions with a primary focus on channel development to structure relationships, secure sales prospects, build pipeline and close deals in accordance with the established partnership structure. These relationships need to align with the strategy plans for the US region and company. There will be a quota established for this role.
In this role you will:
- Build a channel sales and referral tactical plan for growth across US markets, ensuring all partnerships align with the broader corporate strategy.
- Work with new and existing partners to identify success criteria, go to market strategy, create targets, manage prospects, and create new business opportunities with a win-win approach.
- Reach out to new prospects as necessary to generate interest and demand.
- Be the first line of contact to qualify partner leads as part of the Commercial team by actioning the SQLS’s as initiated in HubSpot
- Partner with Sales, Business Development Manager, and Account Managers in building and maintaining relationships with channel partners and resellers.
- Identify needs and challenges of the prospective customer and refer to the relevant commercial team within Immerse.
- Drive the partner deal process including negotiations, contracting, stakeholder alignment, and partnering with the C-suite where necessary.
- Define what is needed across teams to support strategies, including sales, technology and Customer Success, production, etc.,
- Understand the Immerse proposition and be able to articulate the value to partners and customers.
- Update and track correspondence progress via the CRM daily.
- Achieve and report frequently on KPI’s as set by management.
- Be familiar with and experience all the content built by the Company to aide commercial discussions.
- Arrange for Demos of the Platform and VR capabilities as required.
- Constantly review and ensure documentation is up to date for the US sales process.
- Represent the Company at sales/marketing events and roadshows.
- Act in the role of trusted advisor representing Immerse leadership.
- Communicate internally on any feedback for continuous learning in the business.
- Keep current with new trends in the marketplace and industry.
- Collaborate with the internal team to build presentation materials.
- Research Industry and trends as required for potential opportunities.
- Support the Commercial team in any other tasks as required.
- Create partner scorecard and manage for each relationship to assess progress or lack of.
- You will be an enthusiast for Immersive Technology, specifically VR.
- Have compelling and engaging presentation skills.
- Be strong in articulation and communication, both verbally and written.
- Be comfortable in proactively establishing new relationships with partners and their prospects.
- Have an instinct to understand challenges other businesses may face.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize.
- Possess a willingness to learn and research.
- Be proactive and demonstrate initiative in the day-to-day role.
- Follow processes and report on metrics in line with company requirements.
- Be adaptable and open to changing processes when right for the company, team, and customers.
- Strategic thinking and a strong executive presence
- 10+ Years in a similar role with a proven track record of success and proven experience with selling to large global accounts.
- Ability to distil multi-year terms and partnership agreements into an easy-to-understand set of verbal and written communication.
- Ability to travel.
- Flexibility in work location and ability to work from home office.
- Utilize internal processes including HubSpot for all prospecting and deal tracking.
What we offer
- A great work environment that supports your growth and development
- Competitive compensation
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remote during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the US.
No agencies please.