Immerse is a high growth technology company at the forefront of enterprise immersive technology. We enable organisations to transform employee training through the power of Virtual Reality and to enhance the overall employee experience by supercharging engagement and performance. Our platform and award-winning training solutions are being deployed by some of the world-leading companies including DHL, Shell, BP, Facebook, SAP and GE.
Empowering businesses and users to create, distribute, integrate and measure all forms of immersive content quickly and easily is at the core of the Immerse strategy. Our technology is truly innovative and we aim to be the biggest and most widely adopted enterprise immersive application yet, providing employee experiences across industries at an unparalleled scale. In line with this, we have a very exciting opportunity for a talented Business Development Representative to join our team.
This role will support the Immerse Commercial team reporting into the VP of Sales EMEA
In this role you will:
- Work with the commercial team to identify targets, contact prospects and create new business opportunities.
- Be the first line of contact to qualify prospect leads for the Commercial team.
- Reach out to new prospects via phone/email/LinkedIn to generate interest and demand.
- Understand the Immerse proposition and be able to articulate the value to partners and customers.
- Work closely with marketing to lead initial outreach to prospects.
- Schedule discovery meetings for the Commercial team.
- Update and track correspondence progress via the CRM daily.
- Achieve and report frequently on KPI’s as set by the VP of Sales.
- Identify needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Communicate internally on any feedback for continuous learning in the business.
- Keep current with new trends in the marketplace and industry.
- Collaborate with the internal team to build presentation materials.
- Research Industry and trends as required for potential opportunities.
- Demo the Platform and VR capabilities.
- Support the Commercial team in any other tasks as required
- You will be an enthusiast for Immersive Technology specifically VR.
- Graduate or have at least 1+ years experience in a customer facing role in the enterprise technology sector.
- Have compelling and engaging presentation skills.
- Be strong in articulation and communication, both verbally and written.
- Be comfortable in proactively establishing new relationships with prospects.
- Have an instinct to understand challenges other businesses may face .
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment and prioritise.
- Possess a willingness to learn and research.
- Be proactive and demonstrate initiative in the day to day role.
- Follow processes and report on metrics in line with company requirements.
- Be adaptable and open to changing processes when right for the company, team and customers.
- 25+ days holiday
- Private healthcare or gym membership
- Birthday day off
- Duvet days
- Training allowance
- Plus more ..
Immerse is an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
How to apply
Immerse is headquartered in London with the team currently working remotely during the pandemic. We’re set to grow rapidly this year, so if you want to be part of something exciting then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates must be authorised to work in the UK.
No agencies please.